Friday, October 6, 2017

10-6-17

Dear Unicorn Families!

I love the month of October.  Not only do I get to meet with every family to tell you how much fun it is to teach your child, but it is also pumpkin season.  I am looking forward to next week’s pumpkin fun.  We will use pumpkins as a crash course on the plant life cycle and then go into more details in the following weeks.  There are still spaces available to join us on Tuesday and I hope for a few more pumpkin donations.  The link is:


       Next week is a short week of ½ days.  School is over at 11:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  There is no school on Thursday or Friday.  If you will be absent or there is a change in schedule, please let me know.  Care is open all 5 days next week.
       Tomorrow, Saturday, from 7 am to 12 pm is our Garden Clean Up Day.  We will clean up all of the school garden plots, add composting soil, get rid of all of the weeds, and beautify the school.  I will be there by 7 am ready to get my hands dirty.  Hope to see you there!  We will start planting our garden the week of October 16th. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 


       Mrs. Berk

1-26-19

Important Dates:        Early Release: Feb 1 st , Feb 8 th Feb 15 th        Steppers: Jan 26 th , Feb 2 nd        Box Tops – Turn i...